Today Amazon offers 10 Popular romance novels featuring authors like Susan Mallery, Heather Graham, Gena Showalter, and Debbie Macomber are up to 80% off the digital list price ($1.99 each). Here is the list of these books.
1. Summer Days (Fool’s Gold) by Susan Mallery
2. The Unholy (Krewe of Hunters) by Heather Graham
3. Wicked Nights (Hqn) by Gena Showalter
4. 16 Lighthouse Road (Cedar Cove Novels) by Debbie Macomber
5. Shadow’s Edge (A Night Prowler Novel #1) by J.T. Geissinger
6. Between Love and Honor by Alexandra Lapierre
7. Rogue Pirate’s Bride by Shana Galen
8. Making of a Gentleman by Shana Galen
9. In Her Sights by Robin Perini
10. Tall, Dark and Cowboy by Joanne Kennedy
Also Amazon offers Big Book Series by Bart King. He is a master of balancing humor, facts, and activities for middle-school readers. His three, critically acclaimed books instruct how to build a play fort, explore the world’s most disgusting jobs, expose the nitty-gritty details of international espionage, and much more. Today, they’re up to 74% off yesterday’s price. You can look at these book on the following links:
1. The Big Book of Boy Stuff by Bart King (Author), Chris Sabatino (Author), Chris Sabatino (Illustrator)
2. The Big Book of Gross Stuff by Bart King and Russell Miller
3. The Big Book of Spy Stuff by Bart King and Russell Miller
Dummy Defense is a small game for your Kindle Fire. If you decided to try it you can make it for free today only.
The spin-off of SimplePhysics. Protect your dummy from explosions, boulders, spiked walls, and more!
Use the blueprints editor to design a structure that will protect your dummy, Melvin, from some random danger. You’ll have to work with the available materials. Most of the time you’ll use wood, sometimes you’ll use concrete, but you must always use your most important asset: your brain.
A wise person once said: “An engineer is someone who can do for a dime what any fool can do for a dollar.” In Dummy Defense, your design must not only be strong enough, it must be cheap enough to win. Building cheaper structures will earn you more stars on a level.
Create your design in seconds with the blueprints editor. If you make a mistake, simply tap the Undo button. Zoom in and out by pinching the screen and pan the view using a two finger drag.
While testing, you can see how the strain is distributed across your design. Areas that are under immense strain are colored bright red, while other areas are colored green. This allows you to find and fix problem areas in your design.
The slow motion slider lets you slow things down so you can see how your design is failing, and it is also incredibly fun to watch explosions destroying your design in slow motion.