Today Amazon makes discount for 25 book. You can bay any of them just for $1.99. Here is the list of the books:
- Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy by Eric Metaxas
- Brain Rules by John Medina
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- All She Ever Wanted by Barbara Freethy
- High Heels Mysteries Boxed Set (Books 1-5) by Gemma Halliday
- Gemma Halliday by Laurie Fabiano
- Kitchen Confidential by Anthony Bourdain
- A History of the World in 6 Glasses by Tom Standage
- Breakfast of Champions by Kurt Vonnegut
- The Fifth Woman: A Kurt Wallander Mystery (Kurt Wallander Mysteries) by Henning Mankell
- The Misremembered Man by Christina McKenna
- Pearl of China: A Novel by Anchee Min
- The Unquiet Bones by Mel Starr
- Slim to None by Jenny Gardiner
- Dead and Berried (Gray Whale Inn Mysteries, No. 2) (Gray Whale Inn Mystery) by Karen MacInerney
- Austenland: A Novel by Shannon Hale
- The Detachment (John Rain Thrillers) by Barry Eisler
- Thunder Dog: The True Story of a Blind Man, His Guide Dog, and the Triumph of Trust at Ground Zero by Michael Hingson
- Death and the Lit Chick (A St. Just Mystery) by G.M. Malliet
- The Phoenix Apostles (A Seneca Hunt Mystery) by Lynn Sholes and Joe Moore
- When Parents Text: So Much Said…So Little Understood by Sophia Fraioli and Lauren Kaelin
- Alison Wonderland by Helen Smith
- The Grail Conspiracy (A Cotten Stone Mystery) by Lynn Sholes and Joe Moore
- Deeply Devoted: A Novel (The Blue Willow Brides) by Maggie Brendan
- Ghost in the Polka Dot Bikini (A Ghost of Granny Apples Mystery) by Sue Ann Jaffarian
Also you can download CrossMe Color for free today only.
CrossMe Color is Color Japanese Crossword (Nonogram)
CrossMe Color is a fun and challenging puzzle for all skill levels and all ages from beginners to enthusiasts. It is a Japanesse Crossword (Nonogram) where you discover a hidden image marking cells or leaving them blank according to the numbers on the side of the grid.
We provide few simple crosswords for you to learn how to play the game, as well as the step-by-step tutorial. Those familiar with Japanese crosswords may skip this and go to more challenging larger pictures. We will keep on adding crosswords in the future, please watch for updates.
All crosswords have been checked. But if you found mistake, please, send us email.
Tip: To fill the line of cells at once, tap and hold on cell. The ring will appear and after that move it. You may zoom in and out by pinch or volume buttons. You can find other tips in Rules.