Today Amazon offers the set from 5 Top-Rated “Brain Books for $1.99 each. This inspiring collection is filled with fascinating and fun strategies for unleashing your imagination, recharging your intuition, and bolstering your self-confidence. All five books feature expert advice and refreshingly original approaches designed to improve your mind and quality of life. Here is the list of the books:
- The Misleading Mind: How We Create Our Own Problems and How Buddhist Psychology Can Help Us Solve Them by Karuna Cayton
- Brain Power by Michael J. Gelb (Author), Kelly Howell (Author), Tony Buzan (Foreword)
- The Practicing Mind: Developing Focus and Discipline in Your Life by Thomas M. Sterner
- Creative Thinkering by Michael Michalko
- The Right-Brain Business Plan by Jennifer Lee (Author), Chris Guillebeau (Foreword), Kate Prentiss (Illustrator)
To-Fu: The Trials of Chi is an application for you Kindle Fire shared by Amazon without taking a fee today only.
He’s pliable, resilient, and tasty. Besides pairing nicely with noodles or soup, he’s an excellent weapon for sticking, slinging, and flinging through the Trials of Chi. Go on: play with your food in this entertaining game for your Android device.
Join our stretchy protagonist as he gets ready to undertake the infamous Trials of Chi. Ping, stick, and rebound our little hero through treacherous booby-traps and complex mechanisms using only your finger and To-Fu’s unique stretch control. The objective is to get to the Fortune Kitty while collecting as many blue Chi as you can. Don’t fall victim to a trap and become Tofurkey. Conquer the trials and help To-Fu become the illustrious Master of Chi.
To-Fu may quite possibly be the world’s most malleable martial artist. Stretch To-Fu with your finger and aim. Release your finger to ping him. Return To-Fu to his normal size and release to cancel the ping. Drag your finger to the spot you want To-Fu to land for precision aiming. Drag the screen to adjust your viewpoint which is very useful for floating platforms.
You and To-Fu will fight your way through five different surface types and 150 unique trials with simple touch-screen controls. Don’t underestimate his strength: even Meat knows he’s a formidable foe.